Gather with us online –
Asia-Pacific Biography Gathering, Bangalore
Life Pathways and Karmic Keys – online 1-4 October, 2020
Biographical excursion to Tiruvannamalai and Auroville planned for September 2022
Please note – COVID-19 (up-date: 08/07/2020)
Recognising the challenge of the pandemic in India, our Indian colleagues have decided to restructure the Asia-Pacific Biography Gathering, and make it an online event.
More information is available from their developing website:
A note on possible contributions
Contributions to the online Gathering are welcomed.
Based on experiences from other Gatherings we hope for a variety of contributions, such as –
- Presentations: 30–45 min, plus 15 min question and answer time,
- Short Contributions: 15-30 min, possibly leading into a group sharing
- Creative Exercises or Artistic Processes: 45 min
- Initiatives: These can be in a slot of 15 min up to 2 hours.
Proposed excursion after onsite Gathering in September 2022:
- The first is Tiruvannamalai, the place where Ramana Maharshi lived most of his life. There is large temple dedicated to Lord Shiva called here as Arunachaleshwara and a sacred mountain, Arunachala.
There will be an opportunity for a walk around the temple and a trek up the mountain to the place where Sri Ramana often meditated.
- The second is the visit to Auroville, an experiment in community living by Sri Aurobindo and The Mother. The Biographies of Sri Ramana, Sri Aurobindo and The Mother will be presented. An opportunity to meditate in Sri Ramana’s Ashram and in the Matrimandir, will be memorable.