We are preparing an online program that introduces, supports and deepens Spiritual Practice based on Anthroposophy.
We plan to start in February 2024.
We have experienced Anthroposophy – Human Wisdom – as a helpful framework to conceptualise, contextualise and exchange spiritual material, experiences and philosophy, and intend to create a platform for sharing experiences, phenomena, reading and thoughts.
- Our approach is based on the research, development and experience gained from the Anthroposophical Schooling Course, developed within the Centre for Social Development, UK.
- In this context, ‘schooling’ refers to personal discipline and spiritual practice.
- Karl-Heinz Finke, who will lead this Course, was one of the contributors of the Schooling Course when it was offered as a 7-week residential program from 1989 to 1997 in England, and attracted an international audience.
- We are transforming the unique approach of the Schooling Course to make it accessible in an online format.
- This is a one-year online course, planned to commence February 2024.
- The course will have a Study Handbook for the year’s learning program.
- There are four courses within this program.
- Each comes with a Learning Pack that includes a Study Guide, recorded video lectures, suggested reading, and suggested activities.
- Learning Pack is followed by facilitated online sessions, which reinforce practice and facilitate learning.
- Further online sessions are scheduled to provide ongoing support.
- Regular practice of specific exercises is expected during the program.
- Suggested creative exercises are completed and shared.
- Reading and discussion of reading is included.
INI-1: Initiation through Life – February/March
- Learning Pack available February, with 4 online sessions in March.
INI-2: Facing Trials and Thresholds – April/May
- Learning Pack available April, with 3 online sessions in May.
INI-3: Understanding Destiny and Karma – June/August
- Learning Pack available June, with 3 online sessions in August.
INI-4: Living a Spiritual Biography – September/November
- Learning Pack available September, with 3 online sessions in November.
Entry into the Training Program
- Some background in spiritual practice and/or Anthroposophy is helpful.
- Enrolment form is completed, including motivation for joining this program – Initiation through life.
- Submission of personal spiritual biography – including information on cultural/ religious/spiritual background, turning points, philosophies explored, spiritual practices attempted.
- Personal intake interview.