A Holistic Approach to an Inner or Spiritual Developmental Path
We are preparing an online program that introduces, supports and deepens Spiritual Practice based on Anthroposophy.
We plan to start in February 2024.
We have experienced Anthroposophy – Human Wisdom – as a helpful framework to conceptualise, contextualise and exchange spiritual material, experiences and philosophy, and intend to create a platform for sharing experiences, phenomena, reading and thoughts.
- Our approach is based on the research, development and experience gained from the Anthroposophical Schooling Course, developed within the Centre for Social Development, UK.
- In this context, ‘schooling’ refers to personal discipline and spiritual practice.
- Karl-Heinz Finke, who will lead this Course, was one of the contributors of the Schooling Course when it was offered as a 7-week residential program from 1989 to 1997 in England, and attracted an international audience.
- We are transforming the unique approach of the Schooling Course to make it accessible in an online format.
- This is a one-year online course, planned to commence February 2024.
- The course will have a Study Handbook for the year’s learning program.
- There are four courses within this program.
- Each comes with a Learning Pack that includes a Study Guide, recorded video lectures, suggested reading, and suggested activities.
- Learning Pack is followed by facilitated online sessions, which reinforce practice and facilitate learning.
- Further online sessions are scheduled to provide ongoing support.
- Regular practice of specific exercises is expected during the program.
- Suggested creative exercises are completed and shared.
- Reading and discussion of reading is included.
INI-1: Initiation through Life – February/March
- Learning Pack available February, with 4 online sessions in March.
INI-2: Facing Trials and Thresholds – April/May
- Learning Pack available April, with 3 online sessions in May.
INI-3: Understanding Destiny and Karma – June/August
- Learning Pack available June, with 3 online sessions in August.
INI-4: Living a Spiritual Biography – September/November
- Learning Pack available September, with 3 online sessions in November.
Entry into the Training Program
- Some background in spiritual practice and/or Anthroposophy is helpful.
- Enrolment form is completed, including motivation for joining this program – Initiation through life.
- Submission of personal spiritual biography – including information on cultural/ religious/spiritual background, turning points, philosophies explored, spiritual practices attempted.
- Personal intake interview.