Module BGO-32: Trials and Thresholds
Awakening to initiation through life
Reflecting on peak, abyss and transition experiences
- Explore trials experienced through life – fire, water and air trials – as part of a process of initiation through Life, with possible related spiritual experiences.
- Consider the nature of inner and outer thresholds, and how they may be safely crossed into spiritual realities.
- Explore the 12 steps of the heroic journey.
- Learn about the 12 senses as potential doorways to the spirit.
- Explore safe spiritual practices to enrich daily life.
Online group-work explores:
- Fire Trials – facing painful disappointments, being forced to let go.
- Water Trials – times of awakening to one’s own prejudices and limiting beliefs.
- Air Trials – facing the challenges that need presence of mind.
- Sharing spiritual experiences – crossing the threshold.
- Creative activities to explore the nature of our trials.