Module BGO-20: The Helping Conversation
Deep listening and empathy in encounter
Practising 3 levels and 7 qualities in helping conversations
This is a Core Module – the prerequisite is the Communication Skills module.
- The mystery of encounter – the difference between meeting & encounter.
- Integrating the ability to listen reflectively and perceive the other on 3 levels (Thinking/Feeling/Willing).
- Develop empathic listening.
- Develop skills in non-reactive listening.
- Develop capacity for Intuition.
- Create open spaces and open questions in work with others.
- Apply planetary qualities to assess and enrich encounters.
- The Sun quality in the encounter and the helping conversation.
- Hold the 4-step process for a helping conversation.
Online group-work explores:
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- Understanding 4 levels in a helping conversation.
- Practising 3 levels in a helping conversation.