Holistic Biography Work …
- Provides a systematic and useful framework for understanding life stories and individual biographies.
- Uses indications for human development and the development of consciousness from Rudolf Steiner and Anthroposophy, and other spiritual teachers and philosophies.
- Builds on the research of – Bernard Lievegoed, Gudrun Burkhard, Aaron Antonovsky, Coenraad van Houten and Helmut ten Siethoff.
- Is informed by the practice and theory of Humanistic Psychology, and the insights provided by various self-development approaches.
- Uses a holistic approach, recognising the spiritual dimension of the human being and their life journey.
- Deepens the understanding of human development and the challenges facing humanity.
- Offers Courses, a Training Program and a Mentoring Program to assist individuals to use the underlying theory, methodology and resources.