Module BGO-31: Mission and Meaning
Life as a spiritual journey
Supporting the Self in search for meaning
- This module provides the third lens for looking at an individual biography. This time by exploring the inner journey, the individual search for meaning or the spiritual journey through life.That is, becoming aware of the spiritual biography.
- Awaken to the associated vocational journey, the outer journey.
- Reflect on the unique life mission.
- Share pivotal moments and spiritual gems (e.g. meaningful texts and practices) from our life journey with fellow Trainees.
Online group-work explores:
- First orientation – finding a starting point and motivation to keep exploring.
- Further orientation – finding something meaningful, practising exercises.
- Present orientation – finding present spiritual home and spiritual practices.
- Sharing of personal spiritual gems and their application.
- Relating the spiritual journey to the vocational journey, the work in the world.