Module BGO-33: Process Design
Three Ways of Learning: Learning for life, learning from life, initiation through life
Designing effective learning processes
- Learn what makes group processes effective.
- Understand how to apply the 7-step learning process.
- Learn tools to design effective learning processes.
- Understand the three ways of learning.
- Understand the three levels of relating between educator and learner
- Learn the 4 levels of teaching and learning.
- Understand the archetypes behind good learning processes or exercises.
Online group-work explores:
- Design of an Observation process – Shell observation.
- Apply the 7-step learning process to specific learning tasks.
- Design a process for a group.
- Practice a process for Collegial Inter-vision.