Take charge of your life – Apply the resources of Holistic Biography Work
The Foundation Course is designed to assist with taking charge of one’s life’s journey. It facilitates deeper understanding of the physical, social and mental developmental stages in one’s life.
This course is the pre-requisite for joining our 3-year Online Training Program.
It is also available as a stand-alone course for personal or professional development – either as Learning Pack only, or with optional online real-time sessions.
- Understand the archetypal life journey of the human being.
- Use the framework and resources of Holistic Biography Work to depict the course of a personal life journey.
- 60 hours of self-paced study with our comprehensive Learning Pack – Study Guide, recorded video Lectures from Karl-Heinz Finke, Readings and Activities. Includes main text – a personalised copy of our Biography Log-book.
- 20 hours of online sessions – with facilitated small group sharing (optional, except for potential Trainees)
- Available for personal or professional development as a stand-alone course.
- History of Biography Work.
- Incarnation and Excarnation.
- 3-foldness of the human being.
- Development of consciousness.
- 4-foldness of the human being.
- Using the Life Panorama Chart and Septennial Charts to map life data.
- Development and learning via support and challenges.
- Typical challenges in Physical and Soul development years.
- Typical challenges in Spiritual and Transpersonal years.
- The Life Panorama Chart as a diagnostic tool.
- 4-level Observation process.
- Questions to reflect on personal life data – including Birth signature, Life encounters, Forming decisions, significant events and turning points.
- Creative activities, mainly drawing, assist in gaining insight into life themes.
- Creating a River of Life drawing as an overview of a life journey.
- Considering life mission.
- Vision for the future.
- Encourage understanding and analysis of life data within the framework of Holistic Biography Work.
- Create a personal life overview, using a range of tools and resources.
- Encourage and support self-reflection and independent learning.
- Be able to use Septennial and Panorama Charts to summarise life incidents and experiences.
- Understand the 3-fold human being in relation to the human life journey.
- Understand the 4-fold human being and the development of consciousness.
- Be able to apply different lenses of analysis to personal life data.
- Increase observation skills on 4 different levels of observation.
- Our Foundation Course is a pre-requisite for those interested in our Online Training Program.
- It is recommended for those interested in completing any of our Adult Learning Courses for personal and/or professional development – either as Learning Packs, or as Entire Courses (Learning Packs with online guided sessions).