Module BGO-21: Life Encounters & Relationships
Individual and community
Exploring the impact of people, places and situations
- The Foundation Course provides the first lens to look at life journeys, by remembering and collecting the facts.
- This second lens explores a personal life story through the lens of significant encounters –
- family experiences
- friendships in childhood and adolescence
- intimate relationships
- work relationships.
- Learn about significance of attachment theory in unfolding relationships.
- Learn about developmental phases in a relationship.
- Examine concepts of masculinity and femininity, anima and animus, and the limitations of these polarities.
- Learn about the spiritual dimension of polarity and gender as a developmental challenge.
Online group-work explores:
- The relationship Sociogram, Cosmogram or Mandala
- Family of origin, role models, puberty, initial separation from family
- Falling in love, attachment and detachment, ideals and idols
- Living together, partnership, life partnership, marriage, family
- Self-identity – in relation to gender, roles in life, personality, relationships, contributions, values.
- Ideal community, why community, need for change, vision for old age.