Module BGO-23: Destiny and Karma
Learning holistic concepts of Destiny and Karma.
Differentiating Instrument Karma and Incident Karma
- Understand the 7 life processes, and how they have been adapted to a learning process.
- Explore questions related to destiny and karma.
- Understand destiny signposts and the work of the Double or Shadow.
- Discriminate differences between 2 kinds of karma.
- Understand Instrument karma – related to how we have been ‘tuned’ through previous incarnations and the time between death and re-birth as a ‘instrument’.
- Understand Incident karma – related to the kinds of incidents that come to meet us.
- Learn to observe life incidents which repeat unsuccessful patterns.
- This module is a pre-requisite for the Destiny Learning module.
Online group-work explores:
- Applying the 7 learning processes in relation to destiny learning.
- Working with Steps 1 and 2 of the Destiny Learning 7-step process.
- Understanding the 5 elements that are part of an unsuccessful pattern in life – Trigger, Reaction, Unfolding Response, Setting and Mismatch.
- Sharing of life incidents that repeat unsuccessful patterns and learning to identify the 5 elements involved.
- Finding the common gesture that underlies 2 apparently different life incidents.