We now offer our 3-year Training Program in Holistic Biography Work online.
Successful graduates attain a Certificate in Biographical Consultancy.
There are a total of 12 Modules in the Program, with 4 completed each year.
Each Module offers a comprehensive Learning Pack supplemented by online real-time group-work.
A Learning Pack includes: a Study Guide, suggested reading, and recorded Lectures (with Visuals).
In addition, participants complete 3 Projects, one each year, to supplement learning.
In the first year of the Training Program, we offer the following Modules online:
Typologies – Understanding Self & Others. Exploring Temperaments, Soul Types, Qualities, Rhythms & Cycles in Life.
Learning Pack available in February. Online sessions of guided group-work in March.
Mental Health Challenges – Recognising common mental health issues. Learning strategies to manage mild to moderate symptoms of depression, anxiety and stress.
Learning Pack available in March. Online sessions of guided group-work in May.
Communication Skills – Sensing with 4 ears in human communication. Discriminating 3 elements of verbal communications.
Learning Pack available in June. Online sessions of guided group-work in July.
The Helping Conversation – Deep listening & empathy in encounter. Practising 3 levels and 7 qualities in helping conversations.
Learning Pack available in August. Online sessions of guided group-work in September.
Please note: Our Learning Packs are available for personal and professional development.
Click here for a description of the comprehensive Online Training program.
Entry into the Training Program
- Some background in Biography Work and/or Anthroposophy is helpful. Completion of the online Introductory Course is highly recommended as a starting point for those with no such background.
- Completion of a Foundation Course in Holistic Biography Work (or recognised equivalent) is necessary to be accepted into the Training Program.
- Enrolment form is completed, including motivation for joining the Training Program.
- Submission of personal CV and Life Panorama Chart after completion of Foundation Course.
- Personal intake interview.